Northcenter Neighborhood Association brings the neighbors of Northcenter together to achieve and preserve a vibrant community for living, working, learning and playing.
Northcenter Neighborhood Association is committed to strengthening the Northcenter community by:
- promoting neighborliness, cooperation and goodwill among the members of our community;
- collecting and distributing information that is relevant to the Northcenter community to keep residents informed;
- working with officials, citizens and organizations to maintain the safety and beauty of our community and to ensure the availability of public and private community services;
- encouraging green environmental community practices in order to safeguard the health and well-being of the residents in our neighborhood, as well as the environmental health of our community;
- facilitating community conversation and consensus on important topics and providing a community voice where possible;
- encouraging responsible development that includes diversity in housing and consideration for the environment;
- promoting Northcenter as a vital and prosperous business community.
Northcenter Neighborhood Association is also governed by our bylaws.