to join Northcenter Neighborhood Association. Your annual membership is valid until the end of the calendar year. (If you would like to renew
your membership, just log-in to your profile below.)
There are many benefits to becoming a Northcenter Neighborhood Association member.
- Receive information via newsletters, specific interest emails, and neighborhood alerts
- Vote on issues important to the community
- Participate in member-only events
- Receive special NNA member discounts
- Gain access to NNA resources
- Join a committee
- Learn about a variety of volunteer opportunities
- Become part of the neighborhood voice
There are different options for membership based on your age and residency:
- Resident Member ($10 annual dues): You live in our boundaries and have a vote at meetings.
- Senior Resident Member ($5 annual dues): You are over 65, live in our boundaries, and have a vote at meetings.
- Family Resident Membership ($20 annual dues): You and another adult live in our boundaries and each have a vote at meetings.
- Social Member ($10 annual dues): You want to participate in events and receive our emails but do not live within our boundaries or have a vote at meetings.
- Social Family Member ($20 annual dues): You and another adult want to participate in events and receive our emails but do not live within our boundaries or have a vote at meetings.
The Northcenter Neighborhood's boundaries are: Addison on the south, the Chicago River on the west, Montrose on the north, and Ravenswood on the east. Click here
to view the map of our area. Membership is open to everyone, but you must live in our boundaries to vote on NNA business matters.
We hope you sign up now!